Monocacy Equine in Maryland
Serving your Equine Podiatry, Reproduction, and General Health Needs since 1983
Equine Podiatry in Maryland
The veterinarians at Monocacy Equine understand the horse foot – both form and function. They physically examine the foot and use other methods such as radiology and ultrasound to understand, explain, relieve, and prevent foot problems. Contact us today to learn more about our podiatry services and our climate controlled farrier shop.
Equine Reproduction and Breeding in Maryland
Monocacy Equine offers the following reproduction services in Maryland:
- On and off premises breeding with chilled semen.
- In clinic breeding with frozen semen.
- Mare fertility evaluation & ultrasound.
- Embryo Transfer (in clinic only)
- Stallion services: semen collection & evaluation, semen packaging & shipping, phantom mare training and frozen semen storage.
Equine Clinic in Maryland
In our Equine clinic, some of the services that we offer are:
- Digital Imaging
- Emergency Services
- Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Wellness Programs
- Vaccinations and Deworming